Careers at Lightforce
We look for people who share our Values. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, Lightforce has more than 35 years' experience in precision manufacturing and has forged an international reputation as a leading manufacturer of innovative professional lighting equipment. We pride ourselves on supplying quality products to those who value performance, innovation and design.
Our Values, listed below, guide our employees in their efforts to achieve our Mission.
- Passionate and united leaders that give clarity, engender trust and deliver on the Vision and Values
- Whole business focus
- Collaboration and engagement – always
- Robust and respectful communication at all levels.
- Innovation is the norm; we are always looking for a better way
- Asking ‘why’ is okay
- Good ideas are welcomed and acknowledged
- We engage risk and manage it – we don’t shy from it
- We continually look to build the skills of our people.
- We exceed expectations
- ‘Can’t be done’ does not exist – there are always options
- Everyone knows what is expected of them
- Great performance is recognised – for the individual, the team and the business.
- We hold ourselves and each other, accountable for performance, behaviour and safety
- We own up when things go wrong and learn from our mistakes
- We are individually accountable but everyone is responsible
- We watch out for each other.
- Mutual respect, honesty and integrity mean everything
- We actively listen and talk to each other – we do not make assumptions
- How we behave is as important as what we deliver
- We respect our people’s lives outside of Lightforce Australia
- We live our Values.
TEAMWORK & PARTNERSHIPS
- We think and act as one big team and our business partners and customers are part of that team
- We share the Vision and Mission know our part in their achievement
- We collaborate to tackle cross-business issues
- We continually debrief and learn from each other
- We apply the Values to our business partnerships and customers.