Delivery and Returns Policy
This Policy sets out Lightforce Australia Pty Limited ACN 069 439 774’s policy in respect of delivery and returns.
Unless the context requires otherwise, terms used in this Policy have the definition provided for such terms in the Terms and Conditions which can be found at lightforce.com/terms-and-conditions.
- Costs of Delivery
- The costs of delivery of a Product are payable in addition to the price of the Product. You must pay the costs of delivery of a Product at the time you place an Order or at another time notified by us.
- We will use our best endeavours to complete the processing, postage and delivery of your Order within the timeframe specified by us. However given the nature of deliveries, any delivery times stated by us are estimates only and are non-binding on us.
- You are required to pay any duties or taxes which attach to the supply and delivery of your Order, including but not limited to custom duties, at the same time as you pay for the Product or otherwise at the time specified by us.
- Delivery, Risk and Title
- All fully paid Orders will be shipped by the postage carrier nominated by us. Until an Order is paid for in full, title in the relevant Product remains with us.
- If an item you purchase is to be delivered by Lightforce to a place nominated by you, the risk in such item will pass to you:
- when it is delivered; or
- if we are unable to deliver the item to the place nominated by you for any reason, (for example if no one is present to accept delivery), when we or our carrier first attempt to deliver the item.
- If we attempt to deliver your Order and you are not present to accept the delivery, we may in our discretion leave the Products at the nominated delivery address or retain the Products and attempt to redeliver them at another time (in which case you must pay the costs of storage and redelivery prior to the Products being re-delivered).
- Lightforce has a 14 day satisfaction guarantee in relation to Products we sell. This means that if you return a Product within 14 days of the date it is posted by us and it is received by us within this timeframe (28 days for customers outside of Australia), provided the item is returned in its original packaging and in its original new condition we will refund the purchase price in full.
- We are under no obligation to refund or exchange a Product which is not in its original packaging or is not in its original new condition
- All defects are dealt with in accordance with the warranties provisions on our Site and as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event you notice a defect in a Product, you must notify us immediately and provide us with all information and evidence of the defect required by us.
- Costs of Return
- Certain costs may be incurred by you in returning a Product to us, including postage or freight costs. We are not liable for those return costs (although if we accept that a Product is defective we may reimburse you the costs of return upon receipt of evidence of the costs incurred).
- You are solely responsible for the risk in the Products being returned to us. In the event you post a Product back to us and it is not received by us, we are not responsible for providing you with a refund or exchange. As such, we recommend you use registered post and obtain insurance for the Products you are returning.