Facebook Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry.
2. All entries must be received before the end of the Promotional Period as indicated on the Facebook Post or Ad.
3. Employees of the Promoter, its agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age, with a valid email address.
5. To enter the competition, eligible entrants must complete the online entry form (where available).
6. One entry per person is permitted.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. One entry will be selected at random in the week following the Promotional Period and the winner will be notified by email within 2 days.
9. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required. Any winners will be notified by email within 2 days.
12. If any part of a prize is no longer capable of being provided, the winner of that prize will receive a substitute prize, or substitute portion of a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter).
13. The prize will be awarded to the person name on the winning entry. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address prior to awarding the prize. Identification suitable for verification will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may also send information on future promotions, and marketing material to entrants. Any entrant who wishes not to receive any such promotional information may advise the Promoter in writing to have their name removed from mailing lists, or may unsubscribe from Lightforce’s mailing list in the usual manner.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
16. The Promoter and any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with telecommunications services.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
19. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to use any Entrant's content submitted for the competition for its marketing purposes.
21. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook.
22. The Promoter is Lightforce Australia, Pty Ltd. ABN: 54 069 439 774, 11 Manton Street, Hindmarsh SA 5007.
23. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter or online as explained in the privacy-policy