Genesis Professional Edition LED Driving Light
- 140W LED / 15540lm (raw) for industry-leading output
- 37 x high-quality Lumileds LEDs that provide consistent performance
- LED spot reflector with the ability to use a combination modular filter
- 73mm slim footprint that provides multiple mounting options
- 3 stage operation: Full intensity, day time or night time positioning options
- Reverse polarity voltage protection and high current waterproof connectors
- CISPR25 compliant, reduced radio frequency interference technology
- Thermal overload protection prevents light from overheating
- Hard-wearing UV stable powder coat finish
- IP69K rated / Gore® waterproof membrane to protect against water and dust
- Pressure diecast aluminium housing and bezel providing lightweight strength
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate filter for added protection
- 3 year warranty.
- 1 x Genesis Professional Edition LED Driving Light with fitted mounting bracket (GENESISLED210)
- 1 x Spot filter
- 1 x 4 pin high current waterproof harness adaptor
- 1 x Mounting hardware
- 1 x User instructions.
|Distance: 1 lux at||1119|
|Current Draw||10.5 Amps @ 13.2V|
|Voltage Range||10 – 32V|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP69K|
|Weight||2.4kg including bracket|
1 Lux at 1119 Metres
Genesis Professional Edition LED Driving Lights Photometrics - Spot Filters 1 LUX at 1119m
Genesis Professional Edition LED Driving Lights Photometrics - Combo Filters 1 LUX at 763m
Incredible light performance meets extreme endurance. Waterproof, scratch-proof and durable with Lightforce's unique hardened lens material design to output maximum light whilst protecting the internals of the light.
Guaranteed to operate under the most extreme conditions, the Genesis Professional Edition LED can be used under any conditions. With an expected LED lifespan of over 50,000 hours this light will not let you down!
Safe and Sound
Trusted on seven continents, Genesis LEDs will get you and your family safely to your destination.
Waterproof, scratch-proof and durable with Lightforce's unique hardened lens material design to output maximum light whilst protecting the internals of the light.