Venom Driving light Bundle
The Australian designed and made Venom LED Driving Light - at only 150mm in diameter - packs a generous beam of 1 Lux @ 850m. The perfect size for nudgebars or low profile bullbars, the Venom LED offers the performance of a larger light without the space and weight associated.
- 75W of LEDs within a 150mm housing
- 21 x Lumileds LEDs provide generous distance
- 3 Stage Operation: switch from full intensity to daytime or night-time running light
- CISPR25 compliant reducing radio frequency interference
- Cast aluminium housing and bezel
- Hard-wearing UV stable powdercoat finish
- Reverse polarity voltage protection
- High current waterproof connectors
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture and contaminant ingress
- Totally dust tight & resistant to close range, high pressure, high-temperature spray downs
- Genuine Gore® Waterproof Membrane with mechanical seal
- Thermal overload protection impact-resistant polycarbonate filter
- 3 year warranty.
The Australian designed and made Venom LED packs a generous beam of 1 Lux @ 850m into a compact housing, perfect for any application. Providing increased audio clarity with the inclusion of CISPR25 compliant reduced radio frequency interference technology, Venom LED assists in getting you to your destination in comfort, with safety always at the forefront.
- 1 x Venom LED Light
- 1 x Clear spot filter
- 1 x Reversible mounting bracket (fitted to light)
- 2 x M10 x 35mm stainless steel hex bolts with washers and nyloc nuts (side bolts fitted to light)
- 1 x M10 x 35mm stainless steel hex bolt with washer and nyloc nut (fitted to bracket for mounting)
- 1 x 4 pin high current waterproof harness adaptor
- 1 x User instructions
1 Lux at 850 Metres
Made in Australia, the compact high performance 75W. Lightforce Venom LED boasts a massive 1 Lux @ 850m. Additionally, clip on the optional combination modular filter and gain a beam width of up to 1 Lux at 120m. With incredible output and a 5000k colour temperature rating, driver fatigue will be a thing of the past.
Venom LED is filled with innovations and certifications such as CISPR25 and IP69K. This means every light has reduced radio interference technology and ability to withstand dust and water ingress. Compliment these features with a UV stable powder coat finish and 3 year Lightforce warranty, nothing packs more punch in a compact size than the Venom LED.