Ford Ranger X Grille with Integrated Lightforce Venom LED Driving Lights
Designed by AX4 and powered by Lightforce, the X Grille is the newest innovation in driving lights. It is a complete replacement radiator grille with an integrated pair of high-performance Venom LED driving lights. The first X Grille kit, to suit the popular Ford Ranger, is a custom package that looks awesome as if it came straight from the factory. It eliminates the need for bull bars, nudge bars or bulky mountings to add driving lights.
The car's original grille is removed, and only minor modification is required to install the X Grille. There’s no exposed wiring, fastenings are out of sight and secure under the bonnet, and the lights are fully supported and maintain their full range of adjustability. Unlike some bull bars and other light mounting solutions, the X Grille does not affect the car’s safety rating or interfere with any of the sensors in modern vehicles.
- 1 x X Grille for Ford Ranger PX2 models
- 2 x Integrated Lightforce Venom LEDs with clear spot filters
- 1 x Full plug-and-play wiring harness & switch
- 1 x Dedicated plug-and-play headlight patch harness
- 1 x Installation instructions.
- Venom LED Clear Combo Filters
- Venom LED Clear Amber Filters
- Venom LED Crystal Blue Spot Filters
- Ford Ranger Switch Replacement Fascia.
The X Grille is the result of a collaboration between leading Australian manufacturers Lightforce and AX4, the aftermarket automotive equipment division of Axiom Precision Manufacturing. The two companies have a long history of partnership, with Axiom being a long-standing supplier to Lightforce. The X Grille’s inspiration comes from a very different sector of the car market: the Shelby GT Mustang from 1967. Sleek and muscular, it’s an aesthetic that translates surprisingly well to today’s superutes.
ENHANCED X GRILLE FEATURES
- Reinforced, UV stable glass-filled nylon
- High strength and shock-resistant
- Vehicle collision avoidance compliant
- Sleek, modern and innovative
- Bright chrome trim
- Weight: 1kg/2.2lb
VENOM INSERT LED FEATURES
- 75W LED / 7850lm (raw) / 4407m (effective) for industry-leading output per light
- 21 Lumileds LEDs per light operate at 5000K colour temperature reducing driver fatigue
- CE Certified
- Vertical and horizontal beam adjustment provides optimal alignment
- IP68 & IP69K rated / Gore water-proof membrane to protect against water and dust ingress
- Reverse polarity / overload protection
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature: -40C to 63C
The X Grille kit contains a wiring harness, switch and connectors – everything needed for a seamless fit. The instructional video below provides a step-by-step guide, making installation a straightforward DIY job. Alternatively, owners can choose to have the X Grille professionally installed, a process that takes under two hours.
|Distance: 1 lux at||850m|
|Distance: 0.25 lux at||1700m|
|Current Draw||5.7Amps @ 13.2V|
|Voltage Range||10V - 32V DC|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP68 and IP69K|
1 Lux at 850 Metres
AX4 designed and developed the robust glass-filled nylon composite grille, with Lightforce providing a special new version of our popular Venom LED Driving Lights. The lights have powder-coated aluminium rear heatsinks so they are resistant to fatigue caused by vibration, temperature variation, and UV light exposure. They attach to the grille at two adjustable mounting points, which allow the lights to be fine-tuned for optimal alignment. The Venom LEDs boasts a massive 1 Lux @ 850m. Additionally, clip on the optional combination modular filter and gain a beam width of up to 1 Lux at 120m. With incredible output and a 5000k colour temperature rating, driver fatigue will be a thing of the past.
Venom LED is filled with innovations and certifications such as IP68 and IP69K. This means every light has the ability to withstand dust and water ingress. Compliment these features with a UV stable powder coat finish and 3 year Lightforce warranty, nothing packs more punch in a compact size than the Venom LED.